Product Review Submission Terms & Conditions
To write a great review, consider the following tips:
- The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product or service, but also why. Your review should be relevant to the product or service you’re reviewing and focus on specific
features or your experience.
- The ideal length of a review is 75 to 500 words
- We value your honest opinion about our [products and/or services]. We will not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our future customers’
All reviews are read and moderated to abide by our guidelines. We will reject reviews that include obscenities, discriminatory language, spam content, or critical comments about other reviews or
reviewers. Please stay focused on your personal experience with the product or service. Your review will also be rejected if it includes personal contact information or non-Treasured Locks URLs.
When posting a picture, please consider the following guidelines:
- File must be in JPG format with a maximum file size of 2MB
- Be sure that your picture does not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, phrases, or trademarks (other than those of Treasured Locks) or other content or materials
that you do not own, or for which you have not secured all necessary rights
- Be sure you are the only person in the picture or that you have obtained all necessary permissions from any other individuals in the picture
- Do not submit any picture unless you have taken the picture yourself or have obtained the necessary rights from the person who took the picture
By submitting any content to Treasured Locks, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- Use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
All Content that you submit is not confidential and may be used at Treasured Locks's sole discretion. Treasured Locks may or may not pre-screen Content. However, Treasured Locks and its designees will have the right
(but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, change, condense or delete any Content on the Sites. In particular, Treasured Locks and its designees will have the right to remove any Content
recourse through Treasured Locks to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. Treasured Locks reserves the right to incorporate any Content you have submitted into any account you may have, now or in the future,
as a registered user of the Sites. Treasured Locks reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Treasured Locks, are responsible for the contents of
any Content you submit. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Treasured Locks, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third-party service
providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.